Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking for US Property Managers or US Real Estate Agents In the in the following locations....

frankr

REIN Member
Hi Everyone,

I am evaluating the prospect of investing in the US in one of the below markets.... Looking to discuss the locations below with either a property manager or a US real estate agent.

Does anyone here have a contact in one of the following locations?

• Atlanta, GA
  • Cape Coral, FL
  • Oklahoma City OR Tulsa, OK
  • Nashville, TN
  • Charlotte, NC
    Huston, Dallas OR Austin, TX
    Boise City, ID
    Minneapolis, MIN
    Salt Lake City, UT
    Denver, CO
Thanks in advance for any contacts.....

If you personally have invested in one of the aforementioned places... i would also like to hear from you!

Thank you,

Frank

frankr

REIN Member
Bump...

I would really like to speak with some people regarding this or some property managers... can anyone assist or give some recommendations?

REQRentals

Registered
Hi Frank,

While I have not invested in those markets we have done over 100 deals in Tampa for Canadian investors, mainly foreclosure to rental but we also build and sell new homes.

On a practical level it is unlikely to find a real estate agent who would know about those various markets or even the sub markets within them.

If you need general information I am happy to help.

David Franklin wrote a good blog on the Tampa market also just in the last day or so;

http://blog.reincanada.com/u.s-residential-real-estate-a-series-part-3-tampa-fl-market-outlook

We have certainly had very good results there over the last few years.

Chris10010

New Forum Member
Registered
We have many USA wholesaler properties and offer private money loans for USA Investments. Please visit:
http://oakmontinvestment.com/

Kind Regards,
Chris Petitclerc (Real Estate Investor)
Oakmont Real Estate Investments
[email protected]
USA: 1-401-859-1622
CAN: 1-403-775-9493
FAX: 1-401-859-8033

Top Bottom