Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Management Companies in Stony Plain

BJPastor

Registered
Has anyone had experience with TRC Management out of Spruce Grove? Richard is the contact there. I`m looking at getting a PM for a property in Stony Plain and was wondering if anyone had experience with TRC or any other companies in Stony Plain/Spruce Grove.

Thanks,

B.J.

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
QUOTE (BJPastor @ Sep 9 2010, 10:36 AM) Has anyone had experience with TRC Management out of Spruce Grove? Richard is the contact there. I`m looking at getting a PM for a property in Stony Plain and was wondering if anyone had experience with TRC or any other companies in Stony Plain/Spruce Grove.
We could manage your property in StonyPlain if it is over 25 units. We own a 47 suiter there .. for 6+ years !!

Also: most firms in Edmonton cover StonyPlain as it is only 15 minutes west of A Henday ring road !

brentdavies

Registered
There are a few Edmonton firms who work the Stony Plain area, so call around.

Good Luck

J

jhoper

QUOTE (BJPastor @ Sep 9 2010, 11:36 AM) Has anyone had experience with TRC Management out of Spruce Grove? Richard is the contact there. I`m looking at getting a PM for a property in Stony Plain and was wondering if anyone had experience with TRC or any other companies in Stony Plain/Spruce Grove.

Thanks,

B.J.

Make sure to see what fees they have for going out to Stony. Also make sure to ask how long they will be servicing the area for. There are some PM companies who are pulling out of the small towns.

Good Luck!!

RebeccaBryan

Registered
FYI: It` very easy to get your properties rented in Stony Plain and Spruce Grove, so you can be very picky about who you rent to. Whoever takes it on won`t have problems in that area if your suites are well maintained. I have family with properties there. There is rarely a vacancy unless it`s something that is being upgraded.

BJPastor

Registered
Thanks Thomas for the offer, it is a single unit. 1 bed/1 bath.

Thanks everyone else as well for your insight.

I`ve got a little more calling around to do and I`ll then I`ll post who I chose.

Thanks,
B.J.

Top Bottom