Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Markus Group Real Estate Training

StephanieCox

Registered
Hello,

I`ve signed up to go to the markus group`s free workshop. I was wondering if anyone else had been before, or if anyone has done their real estate investment training.
I was wondering if this is a good investment in myself for my future in real estate investing.

Thanks!

r3properties

Registered
QUOTE (StephanieCox @ Feb 3 2008, 12:20 PM)
Hello,

I've signed up to go to the markus group's free workshop. I was wondering if anyone else had been before, or if anyone has done their real estate investment training.

I was wondering if this is a good investment in myself for my future in real estate investing.

Thanks!

I have heard some relly bad things about this group,leave them wll alone.

John

Marek2086

Inspired Forum Member
Registered
Hi Stephanie

Both me and my wife attended the workshop and the 3 day seminar. It was about $3000 for the both of us (I think). We also purchase the newsletter and legal documents for $600 which helped us alot at the beginning. I cannot say anything bad about the seminar it was great and lots of great information.

However, in comparison to the REIN membership they don`t stand a chance. In order to continue their support and services you will need to purchase their much more expensive programs at hight as 25K. They have many success stories to back up their success. I honestly recommend you join REIN. It`s much cheaper, has better research and most important has a bigger network of experts willing to help. It will cost you at lease $2000 to go to their seminar and although it`s probably worth the money it`s only 3 days long. You can join REIN for a hole year for that price. With all the bonuses and seminars and workshops RAIN can`t be beat. GUARANTEED!!!

ekisielewski

Registered
QUOTE (StephanieCox @ Feb 3 2008, 12:20 PM) Hello,

I`ve signed up to go to the markus group`s free workshop. I was wondering if anyone else had been before, or if anyone has done their real estate investment training.

Thanks!

Hi: I attended the introductory seminar. I found it to be nothing but a sales pitch for their other seminars. They talked about buying houses with money from your credit card, and paying for that credit card with another credit card and so on. Not serious - not professional not worth my time.
Stickto Rein
Elisabet K. Oakville

donksky

Registered
I attended their introductory free seminar but the juicy stuff they talk about are advanced courses you`ll probably be charged big money for - beyond the basic 3 day seminar. Like the mentoring program they mention-that`s another service you`d pay for & the "field trip" is another service outside of the basic course. Some techniques mentioned are probably only applicable in the U.S. market but they don`t admit that in the "teaser" free seminar. I know they mentioned "tax liens" which apply in the U.S. but I think not in Canada.

thejules

REIN Member
Your REIN Membership is the best real estate investing training materials that you can buy! Please don`t be fooled by others whom make more money selling training courses than they actually do in thier real estate investments, if they have any.......Jules

nicholsons

REIN Member
I took their course back in 2003. It wasn`t all that memorable. They talk about what can be done. Before the first lunch break they go through an exercise to increase your limit on your credit card. I guess this is to pay for their other advanced courses($20K).

REIN will show you step by step what to do and if you get stuck you can ask any of the members at the monthly meetings.

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
yes, a good intro .. but in essence a pre-cursor to "buy more expensive courses because that is where the real value is" .. join REIN .. and save yourself the $3000 or $25,000 !

Top Bottom