Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mice Attack!

rjak

Registered
Just been informed of a mice infestation at our 4 plex in Calgary. All the tenants have pets. Question, what is the best or recommended way to get rid of the mice?

GarthChapman

Registered
When pets are involved we always use Cal-Rid Exterminators. They do a thorough job. We also put an obligation on the Tenants to do their part in ensuring the cure is permanent. Sometimes it is an `access` problem, and sometimes it has more to do with how they `keep house`. This time of year is when the mice are worst as they are seeking a warm home.

Cal-Rid Exterminators Inc.
http://www.pestcontrolcanada.com/Mini%20we...terminators.htm
[email protected]
Calgary Alberta
233 - 0646

Hope that helps.

navaz

Registered
Get some exterminators. Get them on a program where they will spend more time initially and then once or twice a year. They are able to work with pets - curios any of the tenants got some cats that like mice?

invst4profit

Registered
I have had mice problems often in the past. Have tried every possible do it yourself method and bar none best results have come from poisons. Put some in a small container in a pet free area the mice are known to use and leave it. Try to make sure there is no open water (sump hole) that they can go to inside the house. As soon as they eat the poison they look for water. Drinking the water kills them.

sam

Registered
QUOTE (rjak @ Nov 26 2007, 03:18 PM) Just been informed of a mice infestation at our 4 plex in Calgary. All the tenants have pets. Question, what is the best or recommended way to get rid of the mice?

Hi !

I had that problem before .It was very simple to get rid of them. I purchased an electric sound machine

at Home Depot , It cost about $20. The first month my tenant still saw them, but after the second

month all have gone . It won`t effect to human and pets ` ears

Good luck!

rjak

Registered
QUOTE (sam @ Nov 27 2007, 11:15 AM) Hi !

I had that problem before .It was very simple to get rid of them. I purchased an electric sound machine

at Home Depot , It cost about $20. The first month my tenant still saw them, but after the second

month all have gone . It won`t effect to human and pets ` ears

Good luck!

Thanks for the input everyone. I have heard from a tenant also about the electronic devises and she says it works too, so will try that first and see how it works out.

Top Bottom