Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

More news on Mimico/New Toronto/Long Branch

BrianPersaud

Registered
Follow up to the presentation on August 31st. A project that was recently cancelled has come back online

http://www.emporis.com/application/?nav=bu...3&id=171867

Onni has purchased 2242 Lake Shore Blvd W and plans on building 1200 suites. Which will bring the added Population Density to support secondary diversity to make an area more lively...and thus more attractive leading to good potential for price growth in the area.

Pheenix

REIN Member
Thanks for the update Brian, very interesting. The article about the `new fact based marketing` approach especially so.

This is one of the reasons I joined REIN, increased access to research and analysis - as in `who wants to be a millionaire`, the audience is never wrong.

BrianPersaud

Registered
QUOTE (Pheenix @ Sep 20 2010, 11:57 AM) Thanks for the update Brian, very interesting. The article about the `new fact based marketing` approach especially so.

This is one of the reasons I joined REIN, increased access to research and analysis - as in `who wants to be a millionaire`, the audience is never wrong.

Oh yes, research is great and REIN provides a great outlet for it....I get a lot of research from Jane`s old company Urbanation.

NeilUttamsingh

Registered
QUOTE (BrianPersaud @ Sep 20 2010, 09:15 PM) Oh yes, research is great and REIN provides a great outlet for it....I get a lot of research from Jane`s old company Urbanation.

Brian,

Who is running Urbanation now?

Regards,
Neil.

BrianPersaud

Registered
QUOTE (NeilUttamsingh @ Sep 20 2010, 10:11 PM) Brian,

Who is running Urbanation now?

Regards,
Neil.

Eve Lewis owns Urbanation and Ben Myers is the face (managing the twitter/facebook, doing the meetings and coming on our show)

TonyMandrique

Registered
QUOTE (BrianPersaud @ Sep 20 2010, 09:10 AM) Follow up to the presentation on August 31st. A project that was recently cancelled has come back online

http://www.emporis.com/application/?nav=bu...3&id=171867

Onni has purchased 2242 Lake Shore Blvd W and plans on building 1200 suites. Which will bring the added Population Density to support secondary diversity to make an area more lively...and thus more attractive leading to good potential for price growth in the area.

Hi Brian,

Great info and thanks a lot for sharing. More power and success to your TV hosting.

Cheers,
TonyM

Top Bottom