Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

More Tenant Info

JoeRagona

Registered
Hey guys,

I was just entering in some of my tenant info and it occurred to me that maybe it would be cool to have other fields to house their birthday (so I can toss them a card), maybe an few radio buttons to indicate if we should mail holiday cards or not etc. Maybe even info for their childrens birthdays - I`m just looking at it from a customer service point of view - and it`s just a nice gesture.

GarthChapman

Registered
We`ll add the birthday idea to our list. If we set it as a date field it can generate a Reminder for you.

Thanks for the suggestion!

JoeRagona

Registered
QUOTE (GarthChapman @ Jun 23 2008, 01:05 PM) We`ll add the birthday idea to our list. If we set it as a date field it can generate a Reminder for you.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Thanks Garth.

You could also put in the radio buttons for holiday cards and have the program generate a query report that would spit back the addresses as well as clients names for mailing labels etc.

J

L

lanedry77

Perhaps a more general heading of `important dates`, that have a number of text boxes tied to a calendar item. That way, it won`t matter if there is one tenant or five, plus we the users could choose to enter different dated (anniversary date for a married couple, birthday, etc...).

I think that might be a more flexible way to do it. just a thought.

David.

GarthChapman

Registered
I like that idea David. It would give more flexibility for Users. I`ll talk to Brian about it.
Thanks!

Top Bottom