Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My Basement Apartment Reno- Update

Marty Gordon

Inspired Forum Member
Registered
This project is almost complete. I've got tenants signed and ready to move in. I've got about a week left to
finish all these final items and get the final inspection. Unfortunately my main carpenters started
another job so it's going to be ENTIRELY up to me to push the project across the finish line. It's gonna
be a longggg week, but I can handle it. ENJOY!

Dustin Racine

www.bwpconstructionedmonton.com
Registered
Cool video. Just one thing....your main shutoff valve and water meter should be accessible. Maybe in the future wouldn't be bad to put a pair of hinges and a handle on a top or side panel of mdf?

Other than that, nicely done.

Marty Gordon

Inspired Forum Member
Registered
Do you run the membrane right up the side of the wall for the tile baseboard?
no membrane behind the baseboard. It's definitely something your could do, but shouldn't be needed unless you plan to pressure wash your bathroom.

Marty Gordon

Inspired Forum Member
Registered
Cool video. Just one thing....your main shutoff valve and water meter should be accessible. Maybe in the future wouldn't be bad to put a pair of hinges and a handle on a top or side panel of mdf?

Other than that, nicely done.

There is an access panel. I just didn't show that part as my video was already getting over 8 minutes and I find people won't watch the whole thing if it's up around that length. Thanks for watching and commenting!!! please subscribe if you like!

Top Bottom