Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My First Book

markl

Registered
Thanks Caesar,

I will be happy to sign it at the REIN meeting.

Another success with the book I was in Chapter`s today and the book is on the shelves.

And thank you everyone for the great comments on my fan page on Facebook and on Amazon as well the feedback has been awesome.

Regards,

ZanderRobertson

Registered
Just bought it today. It was your second most recent blogpost that made me realize I`d better hurry up! Can`t wait to read it. Congrats!

QUOTE (markl @ Jan 14 2010, 02:19 PM) Thanks Caesar,

I will be happy to sign it at the REIN meeting.

Another success with the book I was in Chapter`s today and the book is on the shelves.

And thank you everyone for the great comments on my fan page on Facebook and on Amazon as well the feedback has been awesome.

Regards,

Lina9214

New Forum Member
REIN Member
Congratulations!!!

I just ordered one.

I`m so excited.

I hope that I can take an action and move forward with this book.

Thank you so much!

TonyMandrique

Registered
QUOTE (markl @ Jan 4 2010, 10:58 AM) I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who helped make this book a possibility.

I think the real success is we are #1 in all 3 categories we are currently ranked in

Check it out

http://bit.ly/91JEh8

What a great achievement! Congratulations, Mark.

Tony M.

markl

Registered
Zander, Feelso and Tony

Thanks and I am looking forward to your feedback.

Regards,

Mike200

Registered
Hi Mark;

I bought the book from you last Wednesday evening and read it already and have posted some ads and have several leads for Rent To Own possibilities. Great read.

Nice meeting you the other night and look forward to some more conversations.

Best regards, Mike

MikeMcC874

Registered
Just got mine from Amazon today. Now I just need to clear out the 2 other books in the queue to get to read it.

Congrats.

Mike

housingrental

Registered
After having the book for almost a week the biggest problem with is it that`s its too long and I don`t like reading and can`t read well
Adam

CarrieKoch

Registered
QUOTE (housingrental @ Jan 20 2010, 10:42 PM) I do like the cover though and the content of the system

I bumped Mark for Tim Ferriss. I hope you aren`t offended Mark? I`m all about waking up rich in the morning.

markl

Registered
Mike H - I am glad you enjoyed it looking forward to hearing about your success.

Mike M - When you get to it I would love to hear your feedback.

Adam - What can I say my friend I could give you the coles notes version but I don`t think I would be doing you justice.

Carrie - the 4 hour work week is a good book lots of little tips inside. I would be interested in your feedback when you have finished Investing in Rent-to-own properties

Thanks all

ZanderRobertson

Registered
Hi Mark. How long is the book taking to arrive at destination on average when purchased from Amazon? I kind of expected mine by now.

Thanks.

Zander

QUOTE (markl @ Jan 21 2010, 07:14 AM)
Mike H - I am glad you enjoyed it looking forward to hearing about your success.

Mike M - When you get to it I would love to hear your feedback.

Adam - What can I say my friend I could give you the coles notes version but I don't think I would be doing you justice.

Carrie - the 4 hour work week is a good book lots of little tips inside. I would be interested in your feedback when you have finished Investing in Rent-to-own properties

Thanks all

markl

Registered
Zander I am hearing mixed messages on that front.

I know Amazon has stock we did suck them dry last week. My suggestion is give Amazon a call and see where the book is. I spoke with someone who pre-ordered it and hadn`t received it yet.

Give them a shout you never know with the mail. They may be able to give you a tracking number.

Looking forward to hearing your review of it.

Regards,

ZanderRobertson

Registered
Will do. Thanks Mark.

Zander

QUOTE (markl @ Jan 22 2010, 07:35 AM) Zander I am hearing mixed messages on that front.

I know Amazon has stock we did suck them dry last week. My suggestion is give Amazon a call and see where the book is. I spoke with someone who pre-ordered it and hadn`t received it yet.

Give them a shout you never know with the mail. They may be able to give you a tracking number.

Looking forward to hearing your review of it.

Regards,

JimWhitelaw

Registered
I got mine from Amazon in about a week. It shipped within a day or two from ordering.

LukasWywrot

REIN Member
Just recieved mine on Friday. Right now it is staring at me unopnend on my desk until I get a chance to read it sometime this week.

Congrats

BenSanderson

Registered
Congratulations Mark!

I picked up my copy a week ago and have been steadily making my way through it. Very digestible and easy to understand for a relative newbie such as myself. You`ve explained things in a practical, sensible way, and I think that will go a long way to helping many readers achieve success with your system (myself included)! There is a great amount of useful content here and, as others have already mentioned, you have kept the message "win/win/win" throughout. Excellent stuff.

For what it`s worth, I figured I would have to order mine through Amazon, but when I checked Chapters online store inventory, I was pleased to see that a number of nearby locations had multiple physical copies. I went out that same evening and grabbed one of 5 copies that were in stock at Chapters Kitchener. Great to see the book on the shelves of so many mainstream venues!

Again, congrats, and thanks for sharing such a powerful system with so many!

Ben

Top Bottom