Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My Real Estate Blog on interest rates and inflation..

Donal_Ward_McCarthy

REIN Member
Hello REIN Folk,

Just wanted to share my recent blog. I tend to rely heavily on the "What`s behind the curtain material". Your thoughts and feedback, either here or on the blog are more than welcomed

Hope everyone is well!
Donal.

AJAMAL7

Registered
QUOTE (Donal_Ward_McCarthy @ Dec 10 2010, 03:05 PM) Hello REIN Folk,

Just wanted to share my recent blog. I tend to rely heavily on the "What`s behind the curtain material". Your thoughts and feedback, either here or on the blog are more than welcomed

Hope everyone is well!
Donal.

Hi Donal,

your blog post was very insightful. The topic of interest rates has many real estate investors on the edge right now and I think this would be good news for most of them.

MrHamilton

Registered
QUOTE (Donal_Ward_McCarthy @ Dec 10 2010, 06:05 PM) Hello REIN Folk,

Hope everyone is well!
Donal.

Hi Donal,

From one blogger to another, thank you for the post! It`s great how you summarized that status of interest rates and where they are going.

Keep up the great work!
Erwin

Donal_Ward_McCarthy

REIN Member
Cheers folks

link had some difficulties as I was trying to streamline my wordpress blog with the website. C
thanks for the feedback, glad you enjoyed. Feel free to use it with investors or even the link to the article.
Donal.

Top Bottom