Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Nanaimo Property Managers

jgrover

REIN Member
Does anyone know of a good property manager in Nanaimo to whom you can refer me?

Many thanks in advance!

Jen in Vancouver

margaretcowan

REIN Member
Hi Jen

My Nanaimo realtor manages my multi unit properties for me. I don`t know if he`s looking for other properties to manage or not. He doesn`t want any more "challenging" properties like mine though!

Please tell me more about how many units, where the property is in Nanaimo. Email me at Does anyone know of a good property manager in Nanaimo to whom you can refer me?

Many thanks in advance!

Jen in Vancouver

GregGillespie

Registered
Hi Jen,

Gord from the Nanaimo Real Estate Investors Club may have some good contacts for you. You can get more info at Hi Jen

My Nanaimo realtor manages my multi unit properties for me. I don`t know if he`s looking for other properties to manage or not. He doesn`t want any more "challenging" properties like mine though!

Please tell me more about how many units, where the property is in Nanaimo. Email me at [email protected] and I`ll see what he thinks. He does an excellent job.

Margaret in Vancouver

Top Bottom