Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Need some motivated sellers?

JimWhitelaw

Registered
My online lead generation campaign is working well. However, I`m getting a fair number of leads from locations that I can`t easily follow up on. I get leads from all over Alberta but right now I`m really only interested in Edmonton and area. I`m looking to work with a few investors that would be interested in purchasing these leads from me. The main breakdown of locations is this:

- Grand Prairie area
- Ft. McMurray area
- Red Deer area
- Calgary
- Southern Alberta

The people that contact me via these leads are highly motivated and are HAPPY when you call them to follow up. These are not like "yellow letter" contacts; these people definitely WANT TO SELL. If you`re capable of working in those areas and need some solid house seller leads, please contact me. We can set up a system that will auto-forward leads for your area directly to your email.

Call me at 780.707.1591.

JimWhitelaw

Registered
OK, so I`m an idiot.

After digging around in my Google adwords campaign options I found that I can narrow down the display of ads a lot more than I thought. So I`m going to try that and see if I can stop paying for ads and leads that I can`t act on.

I`m still open to setting up a system that can direct geo-targeted leads to interested investors and I`ve been contacted by a number of people interested in working those leads, so let`s keep communicating and see what we can come up with.

Top Bottom