Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New here

migreig

Registered
Hello everybody,

I am new here, and looking to meet some folks locally who share interest in real estate investing. I am in Victoria, BC. I am a complete newbie and do not own any investment property. Thanks for reading! looking forward to meeting you guys.

Mike

JoeRagona

Registered
Hi Mike,

Welcome aboard. You will find many like-minded people here. Take some time researching and using the search tool to find answers to most of the hundreds of questions I`m sure you have - many of us will be honored to help out.

mponte

Registered
Hi Mike,

Welcome and congratulations in joining REIN. I`m sure many of us members will say it was probably one of the best decisions they made when first getting started with real estate investing. I know it was for me.

Enjoy the journey and if I can be of any assistance, send me an email.

Good luck!!

dsmandato

REIN Member
QUOTE (mponte @ May 25 2010, 04:08 PM) Hi Mike,

Welcome and congratulations in joining REIN. I`m sure many of us members will say it was probably one of the best decisions they made when first getting started with real estate investing. I know it was for me.

Enjoy the journey and if I can be of any assistance, send me an email.

Good luck!!

Mike you made the right decision. Good group, good information and no hidden agendas. Welcome to the group. If you plan to be at the ACRE event in Vancouver, we`ll be there. Let me know and we`ll get together.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions in the mean time.

Top Bottom