Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New member introduction CA looking for advice

mgirardo

Registered
Hello REIN!

I`d like to take the opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Matt Nakamura (Edmonton) and I recently joined REIN and attended the meeting this week.

I must say that I am truly excited to become more involved in the process and the organization that is REIN. The one aspect of REIN that strikes me is its sense of community. Since I started communicating with REIN members (on MyREINspace and at the meeting) I`ve been impressed by everyone`s willingness to share information and provide advice.

I currently don`t own any real estate properties, but I have been thinking about it for some time and have decided to make it happen. As I`ve just joined I`ve not had a chance to go through Quickstart, but I can`t wait for it to come in the mail!

Let me tell you a little about myself. I`m a qualified Chartered Accountant and after years spent building my experience in public accounting I`ve decided I want to make a move to a real estate and construction related company in Alberta.

I`d like to take the opportunity to ask if there`s anyone looking for an energetic, intelligent, motivated, hard-working CA looking to get his foot in the door of the real estate world. While my background provides a solid base of knowledge in accounting, I`m looking to develop operational side of my experience. I`d love to get together and discuss it and I`d be happy to forward my resume. If you`re in need a hungry and motivated team member looking to make a difference, then I`m your man!

On that same vein, I`d love to meet or speak with anyone involved in a real estate development company on a more informal level to get to know more people involved in real estate and to get more exposure to ideas on breaking into this sector of Alberta`s current boom.

As you can see I`m at a big crossroads, but I am excited about the opportunity to take action with REIN and start my path to success! I look forward to meeting more REIN members with a passion for what you do!

Sincere regards,

Matt Nakamura

[email protected]
238 4668

navaz

Registered
Welcome aboard -get prepared for a vertical learning curve!

Top Bottom