Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Member introduction - RedlineAngelina!

RedlineBrett

Registered
Hello REIN community. It's my pleasure to introduce REINs latest member, Angelina De Boer!

Most members know I own and operate a real estate brokerage in Calgary and that I specialize in investment property sales and property managment.

What may come as a surprise to many though is that we have also had a mortgage brokerage for three years now. In November Angelina joined our team and last week she became a REIN member!

Angelina has 6 years experience in the business and has done 9 acquisitions for 26 doors + two refinances for me personally (including some JVs), and if she can handle my file rest assured it would take a very complicated REIN investor to send her something she has not seen! She has already had success in securing financing for REIN members that were dissatisfied with their previous brokers, with references available upon request.

Angelina works out of our Calgary office 9-5 daily, but can also help investors get qualified elsewhere. Look for her to contribute her knowlege and experience in mortgage financing to the forum!

RedlineAngelina

REIN Member
Hi REIN Members,

Brett, thank you for the introduction.

It's been a pleasure working with some of you on financing over the past couple of months, and, I'm looking forward to helping fellow investors acquire new properties.

I'll be at the REIN meeting this coming Tuesday in Calgary, and am looking forward to meeting other members and seeing what motivates Redline's investment focused clients to do so many deals!

Top Bottom