Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New REIN member seeking honest/sincere partner

lurline

Registered
Hi There Everyone:

I am a new REIN member and my goodness the monthly meeting in Toronto on February 12, 2008 was awesome. The energy that everyone had was amazing; I love it. I am also studying my "Quickstart program" which is phenominal.

I do have some real estate experience. Managed a 9-plex for four years. Familiar with the housing tribunal procedure, etc. I am ready to commence my real estate investing career and would like any assistance I can get. I can start with my own money as well as other people`s.

I am interested in long term investments, however I would like at least one or two properties with positive cash flow as well. I would also like to hear from anyone who is looking for a serious real estate investment partner.

Thank you very much for your response.

Lurline
B:905-761-5062/416-653-4814: [email protected]

Thank you very much.

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Hi,

Welcome aboard and congratulations on fighting the snow storm to attend the Workshop. I understand that Russ and Howard did an amazing job.

Here is your action plan,

#1 Get your RED REIN Binder and start at the top of the Jumpstart Checklist (right near the front of the binder) It will walk you through the first 90 days of your Membership. This checklist has been developed, and updated, over the 16 years of following successful members.

#2 Listen the the complete Quickstart Homestudy Program you received as a FREE bonus when you joined, it will help you to get settled into the fact that yes this is exciting, but also that it is a long term process.

#3 Complete Your Personal Belize and send it to the office so that you, and the support team, know where you want to go so that all help can come from that direction.

See you at the March Workshop in Toronto.

tommy

Registered
QUOTE (DonCampbell @ Feb 14 2008, 11:37 AM) Hi,

Welcome aboard and congratulations on fighting the snow storm to attend the Workshop. I understand that Russ and Howard did an amazing job.

Here is your action plan,

#1 Get your RED REIN Binder and start at the top of the Jumpstart Checklist (right near the front of the binder) It will walk you through the first 90 days of your Membership. This checklist has been developed, and updated, over the 16 years of following successful members.

#2 Listen the the complete Quickstart Homestudy Program you received as a FREE bonus when you joined, it will help you to get settled into the fact that yes this is exciting, but also that it is a long term process.

#3 Complete Your Personal Belize and send it to the office so that you, and the support team, know where you want to go so that all help can come from that direction.

See you at the March Workshop in Toronto.

Don,

I was wondering, when is the next workshop in Toronto for non-members, I would like to see what this network is all about.

Thanks.

DaveReynolds

Registered
QUOTE (lurline @ Feb 14 2008, 01:22 AM) Hi There Everyone:

I am a new REIN member and my goodness the monthly meeting in Toronto on February 12, 2008 was awesome. The energy that everyone had was amazing; I love it. I am also studying my "Quickstart program" which is phenominal.

I do have some real estate experience. Managed a 9-plex for four years. Familiar with the housing tribunal procedure, etc. I am ready to commence my real estate investing career and would like any assistance I can get. I can start with my own money as well as other people`s.

I am interested in long term investments, however I would like at least one or two properties with positive cash flow as well. I would also like to hear from anyone who is looking for a serious real estate investment partner.

Lurline

Thank you very much.

Hi Lurline

Welcome to REIN...Patience is a virtue...you will attract naturally over time the people you need to help you succeed in real estate... I wish you great abundance and happieness

lurline

Registered
Hi Don:

Thank you very much for your instruction/information. All the best.

Lurline

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
QUOTE (lurline @ Feb 14 2008, 01:22 AM)
Hi There Everyone:

I do have some real estate experience. Managed a 9-plex for four years. Familiar with the housing tribunal procedure, etc. I am ready to commence my real estate investing career and would like any assistance I can get. I can start with my own money as well as other people's.

Lurline

Thank you very much.

do you need MONEY .. or do you have MONEY .. i.e. is your partner the money partner or the working partner (and you invest $s). Unclear from your post !

also read this: http://myreinspace.com/public_forums1/General_Discussion/61-4391-How_to_get_started_.html

Grant

Registered
QUOTE (tommy @ Feb 14 2008, 09:41 AM) Don,

I was wondering, when is the next workshop in Toronto for non-members, I would like to see what this network is all about.

Thanks.

Our workshops are for members only. Quickstart is open to the public, though there is a cost involved. Check our events calendar by clicking on Calendar in the top menu of these boards for all the details of upcoming events (they are posted for this calendar year only - future events will be posted in January of that year).

Top Bottom