Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New (Returning) Feature Available To You On The Forum

REINteam

Registered
Hello everyone!

As we continue to enhance the user experience on myREINspace, we`ve launched a new feature (was available on the previous forum but now is live for you here) that is going to make navigation and cultivation even easier.

In your user profile at the bottom of the page, there is a `My Activity` section which will show all your activity including new posts you`ve created, threads you`ve replied to, and other users that you have become friends with. This will be your one-stop location to find all the past information that you`ve come across and have interacted with. This will also give you the chance to keep track of which topics you have shown the most interest in ` another fantastic tool to fuel your real estate investment business.

As many users have inquired, this feature was very handy on the previous version of the forum, and we wanted to make sure that as many of the things that you liked from the previous version were available to you on the new forum. Here a some images to illustrate where you need to click to find you're "My Activity" feed.

/raduploads/images/my-activity1.png

Then you'll need to scroll down to the bottom of you're profile, and you're activity thread we'll be available.

/raduploads/images/my-activity2.png

With the launch of these new features, we`d love to hear your feedback on the functionality. Please feel free to post your questions and comments here on the forum, or send an e-mail to [email protected]. Many thanks and happy investing!

LAndersen

Registered
Hi,

I have used this already. It is extremely handy in terms of trying to remember different topics and what I have posted in or been interested in. Thanks for putting it back up.

Top Bottom