Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New to REIN

Luong98

Registered
Hi Everyone,

I would just like to properly introduced myself. My name is David Luong and I`ve been... I guess you can say, trolling around this forum for a couple of years off and on. I`m not a type of person to speak out much but I have came to this site many times in the pass to look for answers for some of my real estate investment problems.

Anyways, I look forward to participating more in this forum

Cheers,

[POST EDITED BY MODERATORS TO REMOVE SOLICITATION - PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF WITHOUT MAKING A SOLICITATION]

tonypeters

Registered
David,

I would like to extend a BIG REIN welcome to you!

QUOTE (Luong98 @ Feb 4 2010, 01:53 AM) Hi Everyone,

I would just like to properly introduced myself. My name is David Luong and I`ve been... I guess you can say, trolling around this forum for a couple of years off and on. I`m not a type of person to speak out much but I have came to this site many times in the pass to look for answers for some of my real estate investment problems.

A little background on myself... I have a little real estate appraisal firm that I run and I`m a real estate agent with a focus in investments and commercial. I`m not a member of REIN but I would like to start contributing back to this community and hopefully share some of my thoughts and experience with some of the members here.

Anyways, I look forward to participating more in this forum and if there are any members from Edmonton, give me a shout as I`m always up for coffee.

Cheers,

housingrental

Registered
Hi David,

I look forward to reading more of your posts.
The lack of inappropriate capitalization randomly written in soothes my eyes.

Adam

markl

Registered
Hi David,

Looking forward to your posts. Hope to see you at the next Edmonton event that I attend.

Regards,

Luong98

Registered
Thank you for everyone`s warm welcome. As I can see, there`s a few things I still need to refine in my post.

Top Bottom