Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New to REINspace

jhellman88

New Forum Member
Registered
Hey there everyone!
My name is Justin Hellman! I am new to the real estate investing community, and brand new to this forum! I am 30 years old, and currently work as a rig manager in the alberta oil fields. I have a civil engineering degree, and some estimating/project management experience. As well as good deal of contract experience building decks and fences in the Calgary area!
I am moving on to bigger things and looking to begin the next phase of my life, which I have been building to for the past several years. I aim to develop a real estate portfolio, with both buy and hold, and buy, improve, sell assets. Currently my short term goals are to lock in an investor for a flip in Calgary, alberta. My long term goals are to network and build solid relationships in the industry, to build teams for joint ventures, and to give my investors the best rate of return.

Anyways, I am always looking for advice, mentors, or constructive criticism!

If you ave anthing for me!! Hit me with it! :)

kfort

Registered
Yep, plenty here Justin. Lots of AB friends and tons of useful info. You’ll be busy for a while for sure. Highly recommend ACRE also as soon as you’re able to attend

Sent from my iPhone using myREINspace

Michel Lafleur

Frequent Forum Member
REIN Member
Welcome Justin!
If you aren't registered for it already, the Calgary ACRE weekend is March 16-18.
My first ACRE weekend totally changed my perspective.

Top Bottom