Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New

MANNYDIL

Registered
Hi REIN community.

I'm in the beginning stages of putting together a team. I've decided on investing in student rentals in the Hamilton and Waterloo areas. I feel that success will depend upon successful management after finding a suitable property.

Can anyone recommend a property manager who specializes in student rentals in the above mentioned areas?

Thank you in advance

Manny

N

NickfromGuelph

Hi Manny

I have been doing my due diligence in order to invest in the KWC area as well. Although I cannot claim I own any investments the region at the moment, I have been looking for property management companies. Adam Hoffman is on the forums and his company is Hoffaco Property Mangement http://www.hoffaco.com/. As far as I've learned they are a reputable property management company with lots of experience and focus in Kitchener/Waterloo area.

Hope this helps, good luck with your investing

Nick

MrHamilton

Registered
Hi Manny,

I'm not an expert in the Waterloo areas however with the large number of purpose built apartment buildings going up around Waterloo campus, I am thinking that is not a market for investment unless you're the developer.

If students in KWC are your focus, I would target areas around Conestoga where there are not apartment buildings being built. Just my two cents.

I know two PM's in Hamilton that manage student properties as I have several student rental properties myself. Feel free to email me.

Cheers,
Erwin

S

Seeley

If you are just starting out in investing why would you not manage yourself to properly learn the business while you are still small and have the time.

Fairly sure you can call a plumber just as easily as a property manager can.

Top Bottom