Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

cryzanowski

Registered
I have been doing some internet research on REIN. I am not a REIN member. Thought this would be as good a place as any for some insight from those who are. I have some cash built up (mainly invested in stocks and some REITs) and doing some research to see if this is for me. If someone would be willing to supply some info I would appreciate it.

What is the cost of joining REIN? I really have not found anything that states what the cost is. It is annual? One time?

Is there a tangible benefit to REIN? I am sure there are lots of success stories out there but has anyone had any bad experiences with REIN? There should be some positive and negative views out there. I know there is some risk to anything, so has anyone lost heavily and recovered? What does REIN offer that I cannot get anywhere else?

How long does the average investor begin to see positive results? How much time do people typically dedicate to this if they are working at a full time job (assuming this is not their full time job)?

I would like your feedback.

Top Bottom