Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

North East Edmonton Watch Out!

outtolunch

Registered
Hi all,
Just had some pretty nasty tenants ditch out, rent owed, damage to unit, etc. If you have a place in the North East, be very careful
, here are some names (she has lots) to watch out for...and if you got stuck with them let me know ASAP!!! A very bad PM put them in my unit (starts with a Kirk).

If you just got these tenants think twice: Sarah McT______ Sarah Eri______ Sarah Law________ Thomas Law____________

Last names haven`t been posted, just the first few letters.

Pretty sure they already have a new place, if it`s you let`s talk...you`ll want them out, trust me!!!

Ian

Registered
QUOTE (outtolunch @ Sep 16 2010, 10:39 AM) Hi all,
Just had some pretty nasty tenants ditch out, rent owed, damage to unit, etc. If you have a place in the North East, be very careful
, here are some names (she has lots) to watch out for...and if you got stuck with them let me know ASAP!!! A very bad PM put them in my unit (starts with a Kirk).

If you just got these tenants think twice: Sarah McT______ Sarah Eri______ Sarah Law________ Thomas Law____________

Last names haven`t been posted, just the first few letters.

Pretty sure they already have a new place, if it`s you let`s talk...you`ll want them out, trust me!!!

Ha, Kirkside is at it again are they? Get rid of them ASAP. We fired those schmucks a couple of years ago. I can`t believe they are still in business!

Thanks for the heads up.

Ian

Top Bottom