OPEN HOUSE - RENTAL PROPERTY - HOW DO WE GET BACK SIGNED RENTAL APPLICATIONS WITHOUT MEETING AGAIN

Amyparks

Registered
Hello,

We are having an open house for one of our rental property. We are expecting a lot of people and hoping to handover at least 10 rental applications.

My question is : How do we get back these completed applications without physically meeting these people again?

Is there any systematic and efficient way of doing this?

Do we setup a locked wall mounted mailbox at the Rental Unit, for people to come in and drop off there completed applications, at a later date?

((email usually works fine for us but there are people who just don't prefer that))

Any Suggestions,

Thanks

Amy

kfort

Registered
Take ten pens. They fill it out before they go. Very small percentage of people who take one home return it (though free scanner apps have increased this percentage I find). Often, I would use "sure, take this application and you can return it tomorrow" as a way to get people out of my property if I already knew through conversation I was declining them. And often, people did the same thing if they knew they didn't want the place. It's a standard brush off.

Jot-Not and Turboscan are my favourite scanner apps so far.