Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Opportunity to invest with Diamond Members - $10K - $10M investment with huge returns

Ficaccio

REIN Member
My name is Madeleine Ficaccio. We are Diamond REIN Members and have won Top 10 Alberta South for the past 3 years. We are currently involved in several projects that may be of interest to you. They are all hands off and allow the investor to lean on our experience. With some investments, we are happy to teach our partners what we do in order that they learn to eventually do the deals on their own (if they are interested in this approach).

We are also in partnership on some large deals consisting of towers, shopping centres and development where the returns run anywhere from 20% - 40% per year! On most, you gain monthly cash flow as well as an equity return! The investment in these projects starts at only $10K!

So whether you have $10K to invest or $10M to invest, you can be comfortable that you are investing as our partners in solid assets with strong experience backing you. We have many references we can provide as well.

Should you be interested further, please email me or give me a call directly on my cell. I can send you our bio and more information on current projects that you can become involved in.

I look forward to meeting soon!

Madeleine Ficaccio, B.Comm.
www.veagroup.ca
[email protected]
Cell: (403) 471-4337
Office: (403) 547-7227
Fax: (403) 239-8319

Top Bottom