Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

options

infinity

Registered
I would like to "option properties", but am wondering what I can and cannot say to fsbos to avoid stepping on realtors toes.
Also, those of you that have experience with options, I was wondering if it`s normal to let the seller carry through with the ability to sell their property while it`s under option? This way, what`s to stop a new buyer from going directly to the seller and bypassing me?

thanks in advance...

GaryW

Registered
I would like to "option properties", but am wondering what I can and cannot say to fsbos to avoid stepping on realtors toes.Also, those of you that have experience with options, I was wondering if it`s normal to let the seller carry through with the ability to sell their property while it`s under option? This way, what`s to stop a new buyer from going directly to the seller and bypassing me?

Hi Infinity:
I`m not an expert
, but Ron uses an affidavit of memorandum concerning real estate, that he uses to record and tie up the property and clouds the title so they can`t sell without him. He says he doesn`t want to get into a war with them and that is why he strongly recommends having this meeting of the minds Up Front! Remember , these are motivated sellers

Hope this helps,
Gary

BarryMcGuire

REIN Member
There is a good discussion of your question in the current thread," Round robin failure needs advice"

Cheers

Barry

Top Bottom