Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ottawa area Members

Ruddy

Registered
Seeking to speak with members or contributors to this REIN forum who are from the Ottawa area to get a feel for how this part of the country is served by the network, since it is a predominantly western network.

Would also like to chat and pick the brain of anyone from Ottawa who is a member. I`ve noticed that some areas have informal group meetkngs on their own. Is anyone doing anythingh like this in the Ottawa area? How many of you are out there in Ottawa?

Any REIN expansion plans for the east, so that there would be regular Ottawa workshops?

I`m a non-member who`s read the book, the website, testimonials and forums and weighing the merits of taking action.

Thanks

DeniseHamilton

Registered
I`m also interested in hearing if anyone has experience in buying properties in Ottawa. Which areas should be avoided? What is the vacancy rate? Any other pertinent information?

Thanks in advance.

JohnS

Registered
I`m also in Ottawa. REIN was doing quarterly meetings here, for a trial period of roughly 1 1/2 years, I think, but it didn`t grow fast enough for them, so they had to pull out, unfortunately. There are some people that drive down to TO for the monthly meetings, though.

Have a good day!

JohnS

tbarcier

Registered
Kingston here, not quite Ottawa but on the way to Toronto, ie car pooling?

SandraRodrigues

Registered
Hi Ruddy. I am also from Ottawa and seeking to connect with Ottawa Rein members. I would be happy to meet with you. You can email me at [email protected] and we can set up a time to meet.

Cheers!

styler91

Registered
Hi there,

I am in Ottawa also and would love to see what we can set in terms of a quarterly meeting or something to get the ball rolling again.

[email protected]

Thanks,

Tyler

mrlaframboise

REIN Member
I am also an Ottawa REIN member. Will be attending the March 8 Condo conversion event in Toronto. JC and I plan to leave Ottawa Friday afternoon aroud 3 or 4PM and return to Ottawa Saturday night. If interested in carpooling you can email me at [email protected]

Cheers -Marc

joeiannuzzi

Registered
Try contacting these REIN members I know in Ottawa.

http://www.spirepoint.ca/AboutUs-WhoWeAre.htm

If they ask how you heard about them, just mention my name. If for some reason they don`t immediately remember me, just mention the festivities on the boat on Lake Ontario a few years ago with Mark and Carol Garrett.
style_emoticons

stevepercy

Registered
Hi everyone, I`m a new member, as of yesterday, and have made my first step to reach my "Belize". The area I`m most interested in, at this time, is Ottawa. From the Quick Start program it was mentioned that the Vanier and Colonnade areas are agood starting point.

Are there any thoughts about other hot beds, in Ottawa, that I should be looking at???

jeffphillips

Registered
hey Steve I`m also a new REIN member from ottawa, I attended Quickstart in toronto two weeks ago. I saw the powerpoint slid of the Colonnade area but havn`t found anything more about it.

Jeff phillips

IanPineau

Registered
Ian Pineau here; Rein Member since Oct 07; We are in Pembroke; haven`t looked into the Ottawa market to closely but would be interested in talking to people. We make it into the big city on a semi regular basis. Buy well! Ian & Diana

sholmesdale

Registered
I have been an active REIN member for about 3 years here in Ottawa. I focus on multi-units mostly in the Vanier/Beechwood area of Ottawa but have also started to look in Wellingston Village, Hintonburg, etc. as these areas are starting to really transition. Feel free to get in touch with me at [email protected]

- Shawn Holmesdale

Alvaro Sanchez

Ottawa-Gatineau Investor
Registered
Hi,

I would be interest in meeting with people in Ottawa/Gatineau who are looking into Multifamily market. Please feel free to contact me at itspgroup(at)gmail(dot)com.

I am not a member of REIN but I would like to speak to someone who is a member to discuss benefits or overal experience with the program.

Regards

QUOTE (Ruddy @ Feb 7 2008, 04:00 PM) Seeking to speak with members or contributors to this REIN forum who are from the Ottawa area to get a feel for how this part of the country is served by the network, since it is a predominantly western network.

Would also like to chat and pick the brain of anyone from Ottawa who is a member. I`ve noticed that some areas have informal group meetkngs on their own. Is anyone doing anythingh like this in the Ottawa area? How many of you are out there in Ottawa?

Any REIN expansion plans for the east, so that there would be regular Ottawa workshops?

I`m a non-member who`s read the book, the website, testimonials and forums and weighing the merits of taking action.

Thanks

Top Bottom