Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Parking Lease

bluerockgroup

Registered
Good day all.

I have a property here in Lethbridge that has 8 parking stalls in the back which I rent out to a doctor`s office across the alley. I currently am using a `garage lease` template but am concerned that it isn`t quite right as there are many differences between day-to-day parking and a garage which would primarily be used for storage.

Does anybody have a `Parking Lease Agreement` that they would like to share?

Thanks,
Grant

bluerockgroup

Registered
I didn`t get any reply from this posting a few weeks back so I though I would hit it with a quick reply and move it back to the top of the `recent postings` list.

Anybody with parking leases out there?

-Grant

R

RussellWestcott

Grant, if you do not get any responses from people if they have a parking lease, you may have to make an appointment with your lawyer to get the specific updates you require. That way you know you will have an agreement that will match exactly what you are looking for... I imagine you already had thought of that
style_emoticons

Perhaps after that, if you like, we could post this document to the members only resource section.

thanks

R

RussellWestcott

Hey Grant you may want to talk to John Scanlon (Ottawa), sounds like he rents out parking spots

Read his post

View his profile

By copy to both of you, if you have a parking lease you would like to share let us know and we can post it on the REIN™ critical forms directory

bluerockgroup

Registered
QUOTE (RussellWestcott @ Nov 6 2007, 02:40 PM) Hey Grant you may want to talk to John Scanlon (Ottawa), sounds like he rents out parking spots

Read his post

View his profile

By copy to both of you, if you have a parking lease you would like to share let us know and we can post it on the REIN™ critical forms directory

Thanks Russell. You nailed it by mentioning that a visit to my lawyer would be appropriate. Ironically, I have a 9:30 scheduled tomorrow morning. It`s like our great minds were in sync.
style_emoticons

-Grant

Top Bottom