Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Peter Kinch Mortgage Team

R

RussellWestcott

Here is an email note I received from Peter, and I wanted to post it on the discussion forum. Peter is my Mortgage Broker team, and congrats on this big accomplishmentCanadian Mortgage Professional Magazine released the results of their annual list of the Top 50 Mortgage Brokers in Canada (based on volume) in their May issue. After narrowly missing out on the first place spot last year we were very proud to see that the Peter Kinch Mortgage Team was ranked the #1 Mortgage Broker in Canada for 2008.

I would personally like to thank you; our valued clients, for all your support and loyalty in helping us achieve this status. This is your award just as much as it is ours. Without you, there is no business and without a solid team of professionals to support my efforts we would never be able to attain the volumes we have. We are proud of our accomplishments over the past year, but we also know that a good business is not measured on volume alone.

For a business to move from good to great, it needs to constantly look for ways to better serve its clients. This is the reason that I partnered with Dominion Lending Centres this past year and created the PK-Approved DLC team of brokers to help assist all of our clients from coast to coast. The creation of the PK-Approved partners will allow our clients to have the option of interacting with qualified brokers in their local province or working with us directly out of our head office in Port Moody.

The bottom line is improved customer service and this is my #1 goal for 2009.

I get more excited from seeing a Thank-you card from one of you than I do from accolades in a magazine. We continue to look for ways to improve our levels of efficiency so that you can not only feel confident when you send a deal to us, but you will know that when you refer a friend or colleague, they will receive the same level of excellent service.

Thanks again, for helping us make 2008 a banner year. We look forward to serving you in 2009 and beyond.

Sincerly,
Peter Kinch

To view the article directly online, please click on the following link: CMP Magazine - Top 50 Brokers

JoeRagona

Registered
I received the same one Russell, and was lucky enough to participate in a small in depth group discussion with Peter after the REIN meeting in May regardin the industry updates.

He is my mortgage broker as well and to have someone that knowledgeable on my team is invaluable - even more so with the locak PK approved brokers.

He deserves every ounce of that award.

RCC

Registered
Does Peter Kinch provide services in north GTA area ?

Nir

REIN Member
Yes, they have an office in Toronto. you can contact Jas Grewal for that purpose at 416-410-9905. Good luck.

PhilipMcKernan

Registered
This is a truly staggering acheivment in an industry that is so competitive.

I think Peter`s true success in not in the numbers but in the way he gives so much of himself to REIN members at events and one to one.

To become number 1 in a province requires hard work but to become number one in the country requires something special and Peter you deserve this accolade. Well done.

Top Bottom