Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pets for Rental: help!

TommyK

Registered
Hi fellow REIN members.

I am allowing pet for my townhouse. I already checked with the condo bylaw and it is under the max lb size allowed (under 20lb).

I have also downloaded the pet registration form from Critical Forms. So my question is:

Say the tenants are moving from Nova Scotia. Do the pet owners need to register their dog (get a license) from city of Edmonton?

Can anyone help me with this? Thank you!

Regards,
Tommy

kennicoll

REIN Member
QUOTE (TommyK @ Sep 28 2008, 11:57 PM) Hi fellow REIN members.

I am allowing pet for my townhouse. I already checked with the condo bylaw and it is under the max lb size allowed (under 20lb).

I have also downloaded the pet registration form from Critical Forms. So my question is:

Say the tenants are moving from Nova Scotia. Do the pet owners need to register their dog (get a license) from city of Edmonton?

Can anyone help me with this? Thank you!

Regards,
Tommy

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
QUOTE (TommyK @ Sep 28 2008, 11:57 PM) Say the tenants are moving from Nova Scotia. Do the pet owners need to register their dog (get a license) from city of Edmonton?
yes, they do .. but it is not for you to police that ..

TommyK

Registered
QUOTE (thomasbeyer2000 @ Sep 29 2008, 08:33 AM) yes, they do .. but it is not for you to police that ..

I brought this up because the PET Application under Critical Form, it asks the pet owner to provide city license number.

Does anyone actually ask a pet owner to provide this info before the pet is allowed to move in?

Just want to double-confirm on this before I get back to the potential tenant.

Thank you!

Tommy

Top Bottom