Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Post from A.L.I.F.E.

tbarcier

Registered
It was awesome! So much gold information. Amazing job by all! Thanks to all that made this possible.

NeilUttamsingh

Registered
QUOTE (tbarcier @ Oct 3 2009, 10:41 PM) It was awesome! So much gold information. Amazing job by all! Thanks to all that made this possible.

I second this post. Thank you to Don, Russell, and the rest of the REIN staff for an outstanding A L.I.F.E. weekend.

The content that the speakers delivered was simply amazing.

Phillip and Stephanie delivered powerful messages, and the Raising Capital Panel was a fantastic.

Best Regards,
Neil.

BenSanderson

Registered
Just got home myself and my head is still spinning from all the incredible content that was absorbed!

Highlights for me: Overcoming obstacles panel (Tahani - wow, just wow!), Philip McKernan`s incredible story, Raising Capital (both Russell`s presentation and the panel discussion), and best of all - the many incredible people I had the pleasure of meeting and talking to - an outstanding opportunity in itself!

Lowlights: ummmmm........ lack of sleep?

Overall, an incredible experience. Thanks to Don, Russell and the rest of the presenters and staff that made this truly a weekend to remember!

TonyMandrique

Registered
QUOTE (BenSanderson @ Oct 4 2009, 08:03 PM) Just got home myself and my head is still spinning from all the incredible content that was absorbed!

Highlights for me: Overcoming obstacles panel (Tahani - wow, just wow!), Philip McKernan`s incredible story, Raising Capital (both Russell`s presentation and the panel discussion), and best of all - the many incredible people I had the pleasure of meeting and talking to - an outstanding opportunity in itself!

Lowlights: ummmmm........ lack of sleep?

Overall, an incredible experience. Thanks to Don, Russell and the rest of the presenters and staff that made this truly a weekend to remember!

What a fantastic A.L.I.F.E. weekend! It was truly amazing and well worth it! Thanks a lot to Don, Russell and all REIN staff for their dedication and invaluable information especially to members of the panel who graciously shared their expertise and experience.

I salute you guys!

FHC

JoeRagona

Registered
All the way true.

The panels were great, they touched my inner soul at times...(you know who you are) and those at the event should pin up their EVEREST.

I`ve started the thread in the Coffee Shop.

ltam68

Registered
I came to the A.L.I.F.E weekend without any expectation to join REIN. I just wanted to experience REIN ... see the people ... learn the culture and perhaps meet Don. What I found was truly remarkable. I experienced the buzzing energy of a coherent group with common goals. I received support from each member that I met who openly shared experiences and advice. To top it off, I met Don and he signed my book. It became an easy decision. I signed up and became a member. I look forward to earning my first pin.

What a fantastic weekend with a fantastic group! I can`t wait for the next meeting.

Lippman

TodorYordanov

Registered
WHY did this have to end?
By far the most thought provoking, challenging and charging event that I`ve been to.
I will spend the next week going over notes and handouts to make sure I absorb as much as possible from this experience.
Thank you Philip, Patrick, Steffany, Russel, Peter and of course Don. I really appreciate your hard work and the way you make this event to be so much more
that just investing and making money.

To all the panel members - Thank you - I felt privileged to be in the same room with each one of you.

JoeRagona

Registered
QUOTE (ltam68 @ Oct 4 2009, 10:58 PM) I came to the A.L.I.F.E weekend without any expectation to join REIN. I just wanted to experience REIN ... see the people ... learn the culture and perhaps meet Don. What I found was truly remarkable. I experienced the buzzing energy of a coherent group with common goals. I received support from each member that I met who openly shared experiences and advice. To top it off, I met Don and he signed my book. It became an easy decision. I signed up and became a member. I look forward to earning my first pin.

What a fantastic weekend with a fantastic group! I can`t wait for the next meeting.

Lippman

Congrats Lippman...it will truly change your life whether you buy one or 100. The support is incredible and I too look forward to each and every meeting to see my second family of colleagues that inspire my goals and support my actions.

You to will have that support when life creeps in a bit.

Good luck

PhilipMcKernan

Registered
Well I would like to thank YOU the members for the incredible support for the speakers and panels which allowed us to feed off your energy and support.

Your comments and feedback are very much appreciated.

PS If you are going to post your SUMMIT please do this under my post on COFFEE SHOP!

ltam68

Registered
QUOTE (JDRInvestments @ Oct 5 2009, 10:58 AM) Congrats Lippman...it will truly change your life whether you buy one or 100. The support is incredible and I too look forward to each and every meeting to see my second family of colleagues that inspire my goals and support my actions.

You to will have that support when life creeps in a bit.

Good luck

Thanks Joey. It`s support from members like you that help newbies like me to be less intimated by all the success that is symbolized by the group.

Thank you.

BrianPersaud

Registered
QUOTE (NeilUttamsingh @ Oct 4 2009, 09:55 PM) I second this post. Thank you to Don, Russell, and the rest of the REIN staff for an outstanding A L.I.F.E. weekend.

The content that the speakers delivered was simply amazing.

Phillip and Stephanie delivered powerful messages, and the Raising Capital Panel was a fantastic.

Best Regards,
Neil.

What a superb weekend!! Phillip and Stefany are amazing!

richardkp

REIN Member
Not sure what more I can add but had to say a massive thanks to the Don, Russell, Patrick, Stephany, Philip (you are inspiring!) and the panels for such a motivating and punchy weekend. I struggled to get sleep on Sunday not only as I was flying back late to Halifax but also as my mind was going mad with the thought processes I was creating.
Thanks to all who brought it ....... BIG time. I am sure Ontario was bigger an better than the West one.

Rich
ps - great to meet all the people I chat to in the forums as well as on the phone

tahani

REIN Member
What a weekend that was. Thanks so much to Don and the REIN Team.

Canada`s best Real Estate Network by far>>>

tahani

JoefromTO

REIN Member
As usual, everyone was amazing. Philip in particular had me so motivated and believing that by the end of his speach, I felt so motivated. When he put up the picture of the "white house" in Ireland, I had a moment of "ya right"...but realized what he was trying to express. The part that made it "real" for me was when he admited that his dreams of living in that home may never come to be, but the fact that he is dreaming that big will ensure he reaches his true potential.

Thanks for being honest...it made it that much more meaningful and helped me to realize that dreaming big is something we should all do...and share with others to make us accountable.

You deserved that standing ovation!

mplut

REIN Member
I too am new to Rein, and although I knew it would be great, I just didn`t realize how polished, professional and motivational A. L.I.F.E would be. I found EVERY speaker absolutely riveting. I kept getting goosebumps! (Except for when my phone rang...
)

Best of all, I can`t get over how down to earth people are...you would never know just how successful people were until they were forced to disclose by virtue of a panel discussion, or just by me badgering them!

Bravo to all the members I met who truly espouse the "Pay it Forward" mentality and made me feel that I too could be a part of this real estate adventure. I look forward to joining your ranks and hope that one day I too have something helpful to pass on.

Thanks to the team for organizing the most amazing workshop I`ve ever attended.

Margaret

Top Bottom