Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Premier Suites Company

DMP

Registered
I would like to know if anyone has dealt with Premier Suites. I am currently in discussions with them about having my fully furnished suite leased to them (and then they rent it out). What was or is your experience with them and what was good and bad. Any advice or info would be appreciated.

Thank you!

CalgaryExpert

REIN Member
i am a REIN member and also do leasing suites..as for as i know Premier Suites are very good.
QUOTE (DMP @ Sep 22 2008, 11:51 PM) I would like to know if anyone has dealt with Premier Suites. I am currently in discussions with them about having my fully furnished suite leased to them (and then they rent it out). What was or is your experience with them and what was good and bad. Any advice or info would be appreciated.

Thank you!

suddenstyle

Registered
If you require a suite to be furnished and don`t want to go through Premier to have it furnished (they will still manage) or you don`t want to do it all yourself my company can help you out. Message me or send me an email if you have any questions. Good luck
style_emoticons

Top Bottom