Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Printing automatically Payment Receipt, N1/N4 aso

NorthernAlex

Registered
Hi.
I would love to automate my paperwork: If a tenant didnt pay on time I would press one button and issue a N4. All information (Address, Name, Landlord, aso) are in the software anyway.

Or is this possible and I didnt find it?

GarthChapman

Registered
Interesting idea, though it would be a big job with 10 provinces and 50 states, each with theis own regulations and forms to contend with.

NorthernAlex

Registered
True, would be a quite an act to get it integrated, buuuut..

a) we could start with Ontario

b) would add value and get you closer to rentmagic as they have it and I really love these features.

GarthChapman

Registered
QUOTE (NorthernAlex @ Apr 29 2009, 07:42 PM)
True, would be a quite an act to get it integrated, buuuut..

a) we could start with Ontario

b) would add value and get you closer to rentmagic as they have it and I really love these features.

I`d love to, but must resist my strong natural tendancy to want to make REMA be all things to all people, in all Provinces...

Suggestion - use the Mail Merge feature within MS Word, via your contact database in Adress Book, or Outlook or similar. Do the form once and away you go, with the click of a few `buttons`.

qdsouza

REIN Member
Hi Alex - don`t forget the "Certificate of Service" with those N4`s as well.
See you on twitter.

Sorry Garth - I know it is a little of topic.

Take Care,

Quentin

BrianPersaud

Registered
QUOTE (qdsouza @ Sep 14 2009, 09:36 PM) Hi Alex - don`t forget the "Certificate of Service" with those N4`s as well.
See you on twitter.

Sorry Garth - I know it is a little of topic.

Take Care,

Quentin
Hi Garth,

you may be interested in a book called getting real by 37signals

http://gettingreal.37signals.com/

really opened my eyes up to how to develop software and deal with improvements...i`m sure you will find it interesting

Top Bottom