Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Properties for Sale - No Bank Qualifaction, Low Down Payment!!

KevinMatwichuk

Registered
We are 10 plus year Diamond REIN members looking to transition from actively managing our rental portfolio and become private lenders. Our Alberta portfolio is made up of 22 townhouses, half duplexes, and townhomes in NE Edmonton, Devon, Spruce Grove and Stony Plain. Properties are in good REIN approved areas with great tenants.

We are willing to provide financing based on the following terms:
  • Down Payment: 10% Minimum
  • Term: 2 Years
  • Amortization: 25-40 Years
  • Interest Rate: 5%
Ideally we would like to sell our properties in groups of 4 or 5 but would be open to discussing smaller sales.

If you think this may be of interest, give me a call and we can discuss the possibilities further.

Kevin - 780.906.2665

Last edited:

Connie Marie

New Forum Member
Registered
We are 10 plus year Diamond REIN members looking to transition from actively managing our rental portfolio and become private lenders. Our Alberta portfolio is made up of 23 townhouses, half duplexes, and townhomes in NE Edmonton, Devon, Spruce Grove and Stony Plain. Properties are in good REIN approved areas with great tenants.

We are willing to provide financing based on the following terms:
  • Down Payment: 10% Minimum
  • Term: 2 Years
  • Amortization: 25-40 Years
  • Interest Rate: 5%
Ideally we would like to sell our properties in groups of 4 or 5 but would be open to discussing smaller sales.

If you think this may be of interest, give me a call and we can discuss the possibilities further.

Kevin - 780.906.2665

Connie Marie

New Forum Member
Registered
Hello Kevin:
My husband and I just finished a 3 day Workshop for real estate investing in Edmonton over the weekend. This sounds like an opportunity that we could very possible be interested in.
We will give you a call later this evening if that works for you.
Thanks
Connie

KevinMatwichuk

Registered
If I may ask: Is that more lucrative and less headache business than rentals?
Yes. Private lending is normally more of a passive investment than rental real estate. The returns of rental real estate are potentially higher over the long term though. I love both but my wife and I are looking to lighten our work load so becoming more of a passive investor as a private lender suites us better.

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
Private lending - if done well - produces high returns as you either collect the interest as agreed or you buy the property at a discount in foreclosure.

Some lenders lend with the specific plan for the borrower to fail.

The issue with lending is that you need to know the market and asset class well and be prepared to take over the asset and manage it until sold.

Lending can be at lower rates with lower LTVs or at higher rates at higher LTVs with equity like risk and returns.

Like making bread or fixing cars it is a skill and some do it well and some not so well.

Top Bottom