Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Property Management Companies - share thoughts

TodorYordanov

Registered
What are your biggest property management frustrations and problems when dealing with a property management company?

What would you love to see a property management company do differently?

My biggest frustration is the multiple calls that I have to make resolve an issue. i.e. manage the manager on simple tasks.

Please share your thoughts.

tylerpearson

REIN Member
My largest frustration with most (not all) property managers is their inability to follow up with you; in addition to them making promises/timeines which are frequently never met. Following up is a skill that seems so simple yet very few property managers nor the general public ever seem to master. Again it gets back to the small things in buisness and many times the small things are the ones that cause the biggest issues.

housingrental

Registered
My biggest frustration with property management companies is with the ones that do not return my phone calls followed by providing keys that do not work or incomplete key sets on closing followed by ignoring maintenance prior to change over of companies / owners....

Top Bottom