Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Property Management company

kapoorpb

New Forum Member
REIN Member
Hi guys

I am purchasing couple of properties in Tampa, Florida area. Please recommend me

Good property management company.

Thank you in advance.

With regards

Amit Kapoor

[email protected]

Denialz

New Forum Member
Registered
To get the best service I recommend the Markrent the best property management Service in Tempe, AZ . They have many service like Property Management, Commercial Properties, Tenant Management, Property preservation, Tenant Placement,

Last edited:

AizumYawkee

New Forum Member
Registered
You could meet with the representatives to discuss the fees and stuff; I think it helps

JaidBoyer

New Forum Member
Registered
Hey Amit! Congrats on your new properties. When it comes to property management, it's important to find a company that would help you instead of makign money on you. To get started, you can ask for recommendations from friends or other real estate professionals in the area. You could check online review sites like Yelp or Google as well to see what others have to say about different companies. It's also a good idea to arrange consultations with an advisor to make a smarter decision. Hope it helps.

Last edited:
Top Bottom