Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Property Management Swap

petermerabian

Registered
Anyone thought about the idea of swapping property management? I live in Vancouver and manage my properties here but I am investing in Edmonton and will be needing a property manager there. I was thinking if there there is anyone in Edmonton that has property in Greater Vancouver, why not swap property management? I will manage your propety like it was mine and you would manage mine like it was yours. This would save us both property management fees with added knowledge that all of REIN`s principles of rental maximization and tenant care would be in place. WIN-WIN.

jarrettvaughan

Registered
QUOTE (petermerabian @ Dec 17 2007, 11:42 AM) Anyone thought about the idea of swapping property management? I live in Vancouver and manage my properties here but I am investing in Edmonton and will be needing a property manager there. I was thinking if there there is anyone in Edmonton that has property in Greater Vancouver, why not swap property management? I will manage your propety like it was mine and you would manage mine like it was yours. This would save us both property management fees with added knowledge that all of REIN`s principles of rental maximization and tenant care would be in place. WIN-WIN.

I think this is a great Idea. I am puchasing a property in Red Deer and would be interested in managing a property in the Fraser Valley, BC.

Top Bottom