Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Property Manager Barrie Ontario

mayerent

Registered
We are about to start up operations of our new duplexes in Barrie, Ontario. Can anyone recommend an excellent property management company. They are all located in one area/project location.

Referrals are welcome!

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
You`ll meet a couple of them on the REIN Field Trip on the 27th of September. Make sure you`re registered.

If there are any spaces left you can register here...

jedwards

Registered
QUOTE (mayerent @ Sep 16 2008, 03:56 PM) We are about to start up operations of our new duplexes in Barrie, Ontario. Can anyone recommend an excellent property management company. They are all located in one area/project location.

Referrals are welcome!
I am not sure which ones Don is referrring to however living in & running a service business in Barrie I see alot of poorly run property management companies as well as a few good ones so before you make your decision let me know and I will let you know my thoughts. i have many customers that are income property owners from Toronto so I can ask a few of them who they use as well.

Jason

dplummer

Registered
Mike Selnek of Pro Guard Property Management. Mike is a great guy. Lives in Barrie. His cell # is 705-730-9716, Office is 705-445-6383.

Doug

Top Bottom