Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

property manager/ insurance agent referral for Brantford ONT.

noragoodwin

Registered
Hi!

Are there any investors out there that invest in Brantford??

My husband and I have FINALLY made our first investment property purchase... it's been 2 years since I attended the Toronto ACRE event - so thank you to REIN!!!

I am looking for referrals for Property Manager and Insurance Agents. We purchased a single family detached home close to the downtown. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you,

Nora Goodwin

OurRealtor

Registered
[list type=decimal]
[*]Why did you buy there?
[*]The cost and size of house?
[*]Any future development?
Any problems you faced so far?
How's neighborhood, surroundings, highway , road network?
Any famous college/university?
[/list type=decimal]

housingrental

Registered
Hi Nora

Yes

Send me an email through my website and I'll forward along contact points from list

noragoodwin

Registered
1. Properties are less expensive than nearby Kitchener Waterloo Cambridge. Large pool of renters. On Don's Top 10 list of Top Cities to buy Real Estate. (Have had tremendous interest in the home and have had several viewing for May or June 1st closing.)

2. $167,000 for detached 1440sq ft home close to downtown, amenities, shopping, businesses, parks, schools. (1.6 kms away)

3. Yes, major redevelopment of old industrial section less than 1 km away from home. To be Commericial. City of Brantford is working hard to re-develop the whole city.

4. Don't know any other investors there yet, or have referrals for Ins, Prop Manager. But have found some that work well for now.

5. Minutes from major Highway, #403, which connects to #401 (the major Ontario corridor - runs from Windsor to Cornwall, I believe.) Brantford tends to be mostly industrial and blue collar workers so neighborhoods (especially in South are lower socio- economic.) North Brantford is higher S-E.

6. New to Brantford in the last couple of years are 2 Major Ontario Universities: Wilfred Laurier (Waterloo) has added a Brantford Campus and so has Nippising (North Bay) right in the downtown.

Thanks. Hope this helps, let me know if you've any more questions!

Top Bottom