Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Quick Start Workshops in Edmonton?

LeighF

Registered
HI there

I am a newbit to REIN but very excited about joining and learning the world of real estate investing. I am from Fort McMurray and I was wondering if anyone would know if there are any workshops planned for the Edmonton area (or even Fort Mac)? Thanks and looking forward to learning lots from all of you...
Leigh

Grant

Registered
Hi,

I suggest you take a look at the Events Calendar. Either click the previous link or click on "Calendar" at the top of your screen.

You will find all of this year`s Quickstart events on there. Edmonton gets Quickstart in October, generally. However, Calgary gets one in June this year (and has for the past few years).

The Quickstart in Vancouver is coming up soon, if you can make it. Click here to learn more.

If you join REIN before going to Quickstart, you can go for free (it`s included with your membership).

LeighF

Registered
QUOTE (Grant @ Feb 3 2008, 09:42 PM) Hi,

I suggest you take a look at the Events Calendar. Either click the previous link or click on "Calendar" at the top of your screen.

You will find all of this year`s Quickstart events on there. Edmonton gets Quickstart in October, generally. However, Calgary gets one in June this year (and has for the past few years).

The Quickstart in Vancouver is coming up soon, if you can make it. Click here to learn more.

If you join REIN before going to Quickstart, you can go for free (it`s included with your membership).

Thanks Grant. Yes I saw the one in Vancouver, but won`t be able to make that one. How would I register for the one in Edmonton?

Grant

Registered
You`ll be able to register online for the Edmonton one as that date approaches. We`ll start taking registrations for that Quickstart around August-September, at which time you can either register online at www.realestateinvestingincanada.com or by phone, by calling the REIN office at 1-888-824-7346.

Top Bottom