Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Quick-Turn Seller Pre-screening Tips

Sherwoodparkcondos

REIN Member
Hi Tony,

I too am someone trying to learn quick turn real estate, and rent to own strategies.
I would really appreciate it if you could email me your scripts, when ever you get a chance: [email protected]
Thanks for all your posts on this site, your a big help to alot us!
Cheers,
Tom

tonypeters

Registered
Tom, I have taken care of your request for you. Please check your (e-mail) inbox and let me know if you have any questions.

QUOTE (Sherwoodparkcondos @ Nov 28 2009, 09:58 PM) Hi Tony,

I too am someone trying to learn quick turn real estate, and rent to own strategies.
I would really appreciate it if you could email me your scripts, when ever you get a chance: [email protected]
Thanks for all your posts on this site, your a big help to alot us!
Cheers,
Tom

tonypeters

Registered
Melanie, I have taken care of your request for you. Please check your (e-mail) inbox and let me know if you have any question.

QUOTE (MelanieDriedger @ Nov 28 2009, 08:45 PM) Hi Tony,
Like many others, I would be very grateful if you would send your scripts to me as well. My email is [email protected].

I really appreciate your wisdom and how generously you are in sharing your experience with those of us who are just getting our feet wet with the quick turn stuff. Bless you!
Melanie Driedger

Cargren

REIN Member
QUOTE (tonypeters @ Oct 6 2009, 01:46 PM) Bill,I have been implementing Ron LeGrand`s creative strategies since 2003.
I would be happy to provide you with a copy of the script we use. If you could provide me with your e-mail address I will forward a copy to you. I must warn you though, having the script and asking certain questions, is only the start, it`s "how"
you go about asking the questions and what you "do"
with the information that you collect...is what REALLY
matters! How do you think I know this?

I would love a copy too! Looking forwards to attending your event in Vancouver next year. Thanks Tony!

Rob

tonypeters

Registered
Hey Rob, I have taken care of your request for you. Please check your (e-mail) inbox and let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to meeting you at my workshop in January!

QUOTE (Cargren @ Nov 30 2009, 10:56 AM) I would love a copy too! Looking forwards to attending your event in Vancouver next year. Thanks Tony!

Rob

smmcguire

Registered
[Dear Tony
I just spent the week-end reading a book called Creative Real estate Investing, very interesting.
That said ...
I`m not really in need of a script at this time as I already have a few from a fellow in Edmonton. I am however, curious if your wife is still looking for you to evict your Harley M.C. If yes, then I would be fully prepared to offer a Testimonial in return for a motorcycle in the 1100 cc. range, I like black too.. Remember, Happy Wife-Happy Life
. Look how much happines I could bring to our lives, a certified Win-Win for everyone.

tonypeters

Registered
I am glad to hear you found the "Creative Real Estate Investing" material interesting. I trust it opened your eyes to the fact..."there are MANY ways to BUY real estate, and there are MANY ways to SELL real estate!" Not to mention acquiring a few "toys" along the way!

Regarding the "black Harley"; the good news...I was able to stop the eviction notice! As a result, I still own the "black Harley" and I still
have a Happy Wife!

P.S. I look forward to receiving a testimonial from you when you acquire a "black Harley"
as a result of a CREATIVE real estate transaction of your own!

QUOTE (smmcguire @ Nov 30 2009, 01:46 PM) [Dear Tony
I just spent the week-end reading a book called Creative Real estate Investing, very interesting.
That said ...
I`m not really in need of a script at this time as I already have a few from a fellow in Edmonton. I am however, curious if your wife is still looking for you to evict your Harley M.C. If yes, then I would be fully prepared to offer a Testimonial in return for a motorcycle in the 1100 cc. range, I like black too.. Remember, Happy Wife-Happy Life
. Look how much happines I could bring to our lives, a certified Win-Win for everyone.

DavidMacDonald

Registered
Hi Tony,
I attended Ron`s seminar in October and have been slowly implementing his systems. I`m always interested in trying new scripts and implementing new ideas.

I know you`re probably tired of e-mailing that script...but I would really appreciate a copy if you don`t mind. My e-mail is [email protected]

Thanks very much Tony. I`ve been reading a lot of your posts on myreinspace and we`re very luck to have your guidance and expertise!

All the best!
Dave

tonypeters

Registered
Hey Dave, thank you for your vote of support with respect to my posts and ongoing contributions. As you can tell, I have learned a lot since attending Ron`s event back in 2003. Have you cranked-up your "buying" machine yet? If so, have you experienced any success?
I have taken care of your request for you, so please check your (e-mail) inbox and let me know if you have any questions.

QUOTE (DavidMacDonald @ Dec 1 2009, 11:02 AM) Hi Tony,

I attended Ron`s seminar in October and have been slowly implementing his systems. I`m always interested in trying new scripts and implementing new ideas.

I know you`re probably tired of e-mailing that script...but I would really appreciate a copy if you don`t mind. My e-mail is [email protected]

Thanks very much Tony. I`ve been reading a lot of your posts on myreinspace and we`re very luck to have your guidance and expertise!

All the best!
Dave

Top Bottom