Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Quick-Turn Seller Pre-screening Tips

tonypeters

Registered
Hi John, I would first like to to say Thank You for your kind words! I have taken care of your request for you, so please check your (e-mail) inbox. Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to let me know.

QUOTE (JohnSoucie @ Oct 27 2009, 01:31 PM) Hi Tony;

I too would appreciate a copy of your scripts..... [email protected]

Your public guidance and helpfull reponses to all the newbies out there is truly inspiring.

Thanks;
John Soucie

neill

Airdrie, AB
REIN Member
Hi Tony - thanks for all the kind words and feedback here for us newbies! I have sent an email to you requesting the scripts.

Neill

JanBowler

Registered
QUOTE (DavidB @ Oct 25 2009, 01:57 PM) Hi Tony

I`d also be grateful for a copy of your scripts. My e-mail is [email protected].

Thank you! I also appreciated your response to the RLG bootcamp about taking time to consolidate, understand, re-listen to, etc all the contents of the course. This is what we are doing - action bit by bit. I know some jump in a lot faster but for us this approach seems best.

David
Hi Tony

Nothing came to our e-mail yet, but thanks in advance for being willing to share your expertise!

David Chien

Registered
Hi Tony:

Could you add me on your list for the script of the LTO. My email is [email protected]
Thanks very much!!!

David

tonypeters

Registered
Rolando, I have taken care of your request for you. Please check your (e-mail) inbox and let me know if you have any additional questions.

All the best!

QUOTE (RolandoPedrozo @ Oct 30 2009, 01:12 PM) Hi Tony,

Would you mind sharing your scripts once again.
My email is [email protected]

Thanks in advance

tonypeters

Registered
Ian, I have already taken care of your request for you. Please check your (e-mail) inbox and let me know if you have any questions.

All the best!

QUOTE (IanFriesen @ Oct 30 2009, 01:15 PM) Hi tony,
Could i trouble you for a copy as well
Thank you very much
[email protected]

tonypeters

Registered
David, I have already taken care of your request for you. Please check your (e-mail) inbox and let me know if you have any additional questions.

All the best!

QUOTE (Randyfriesen @ Oct 30 2009, 07:46 PM)
Hi Tony:

Could you add me on your list for the script of the LTO. My email is [email protected]
Thanks very much!!!

David

tonypeters

Registered
Dineen, I have already taken care of your requst for you. Please check your (e-mail) inbox and let me know if you have any additional questions.

All the best!

QUOTE (DineenJJ @ Oct 31 2009, 07:47 AM) Hi Tony,

Could you please send me a copy of your scripts as well?

[email protected]

Much appreciated! Thanks for being so helpful!

tonypeters

Registered
David, I have taken care of your request. Please check your (e-mail) inbox and let me know if you have any additional questions.

All the best!

QUOTE (DavidB @ Oct 30 2009, 03:03 PM) Hi Tony

Nothing came to our e-mail yet, but thanks in advance for being willing to share your expertise!

winwin

Registered
QUOTE (tonypeters @ Oct 13 2009, 09:50 AM) No problem Zander. Consider it done!

Hi Tony,

Sorry to bombard you `again` with the same request; but if you don`t mind, could you send your scripts to me as well? My email address is [email protected]
Thank you,
Dave

rseiler

Registered
May i request to be on the long list of people looking for your scripts
Might almost be worth having a link to them somwhere
thanks in advance
Russ
[email protected]

tonypeters

Registered
Brenda, I have taken care of your request for you. Please check your (e-mail) inbox and let me know if you have any questions.

All the best!

QUOTE (apexqi2 @ Nov 2 2009, 07:53 PM) Hi Tony,

Can you also email a copy of the scripts to [email protected].

Thanks in advance!!

Brenda

tonypeters

Registered
Russ, I have taken care of your request for you. Please check your (e-mail) inbox and let me know if you have any questions.

All the best!

QUOTE (rseiler @ Nov 3 2009, 12:12 AM) May i request to be on the long list of people looking for your scripts
Might almost be worth having a link to them somwhere
thanks in advance
Russ
[email protected]

Doris

Registered
QUOTE (tonypeters @ Oct 8 2009, 05:33 PM) Limin,

I will forward a copies of two scripts that I have been using for the past seven years. One is used by my staff to collect detailed information, and the other one is a watered down version for use by a call centre. I will forward to your e-mail address.

Hi Tony,

My business partner and I are just getting going in Ottawa and we would love to see your scripts to call FSBOs including the more detailed one used by your staff and the more generic one you give to the call center. We are using PATLive to start but we`re thinking of training a more local call center for the future. You`ve obviously overcome that hurdle. Do you have any tips as we move to use a Canadian call center? Perhaps it`s just me, but I would prefer that my callers hear a Canadian accent! Many thanks in advance for your help and your scripts. We appreciate it.

Best regards,

Doris of Ottawa

garnetbailey

Registered
QUOTE (tonypeters @ Oct 6 2009, 01:46 PM) ... a copy of the script we use. If you could provide me with your e-mail address I will forward a copy to you...
Tony,
Many thanks for the encouraging input and comments! It definitely helps!
Could I also ask for your script as well? ([email protected])
Garnet

AdamS

Registered
QUOTE (tonypeters @ Oct 6 2009, 03:46 PM) Bill,

I have been implementing Ron LeGrand`s creative strategies since 2003.

I would be happy to provide you with a copy of the script we use. If you could provide me with your e-mail address I will forward a copy to you.

Tony, I too am requesting you email me a copy of your scripts to [email protected]

Thank you very much in advance.

Best Regards................Adam

Top Bottom