Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Quickstart

SherryT

Registered
Can someone tell me what "Quickstart" is about? I`m new to this and have heard it mentioned, but would like some details.

REINteam

Registered
Hi Sherry,

Great question, and to answer it, I`ll start by saying that `Quickstart` is the former name of our real estate investment bootcamp and home study program now know as ACRE™, which stands for Authentic Canadian Real Estate.

Our ACRE™ program is held 4 times a year in the 4 major cities that we reside in (Toronto, Calgary, Edmonton, and Vancouver) and is a comprehensive 2-day program that will give you the knowledge, confidence, and networking opportunities to go out and purchase properties in a long-term wealth building strategy.

The program is the perfect weekend experience for both novice and experienced investors alike. For the beginning real estate investor, the program will teach you everything you`ll need to build your strategy for purchasing properties. The system works in a "building blocks" fashion, and Don Campbell`s methods will go from A-Z, so there is no guessing on what to do next. Completing the program and following all the steps in doing your due diligence nearly (can`t be 100%) guarantees that you will be able to purchase cash flowing properties that will help build wealth for you and your family.

This program is also available in our ACRE™ Home Study course. It has all the benefits of the live event encapsulated in 13 audio CDs and a fully detailed step-by-step manual. This is a great tool for investors regardless if they`ve attended the live event. It`s a perfect reference tool as you continue with your investment business as you will have all the information you`ll ever need should you hit a snag and need to find the answers.

I`ve put a couple links in the e-mail, one for the live event and one for the home study, so feel free to visit them and get all the detailed information on both versions of the ACRE™ system. Hope this helps!

RCrein

Registered
Book it and go! If you know a member, they can invite you as there guest for significant savings.

Read Don`s book Real Estate Investing in Canada before you go to get an overview. The ACRE program will present the material in more depth and with additional topics. LOTS of handouts. Best to prepare questions beforehand that you need help with. Great networking opportunity but you have to make the most of it. Good luck.

QUOTE (SherryT @ Aug 16 2010, 09:54 PM) Can someone tell me what "Quickstart" is about? I`m new to this and have heard it mentioned, but would like some details.

Top Bottom