Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reading material

tailedger

Registered
I am looking for some suggestions for reading material, I have most of the REIN books + Julie Broad's book and yes Thomas, I even have yours (good read btw). I really enjoyed the 51 success stories, they were motivating and inspiring but lacked the detail I am looking for. So that's what I want, a success story with plenty of detail if there is such a thing. Thx in advance.

Dustin Racine

www.bwpconstructionedmonton.com
Registered
Investor Financing by Dalia Barsoum & Enza Venuto. They're mortgage brokers from Ontario. Found it was a really easy read and broke thing down in simplified terms. Had a lot of good information.

The Millionaire Real Estate Investor by Gary Keller. American book but still had a lot of tips for budgeting, generating leads, developing your "team", etc.

Marnie

Frequent Forum Member
Staff member
REIN Member
I am looking for some suggestions for reading material, I have most of the REIN books + Julie Broad's book and yes Thomas, I even have yours (good read btw). I really enjoyed the 51 success stories, they were motivating and inspiring but lacked the detail I am looking for. So that's what I want, a success story with plenty of detail if there is such a thing. Thx in advance.
It certainly sounds like you have immersed yourself in plenty of great resources and knowledge building - congratulations! If you're looking for inspiration and real life experience consider attending the next REIN ACRE Event. You will encounter a room full of like-minded people and experts who are always willing to share stories and knowledge and it's the hands on education you have read about. There are 4 live events in 2017 - Calgary is the weekend of March 31st; Toronto is the weekend of April 21st; Edmonton is the weekend of October 20th and BC is the weekend of November 3rd. Click here to go to the Events page to get more details.

Top Bottom