Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Real Estate Agents- REIN Members

jvmcdougall

Registered
Can anyone tell me whether there is a list of real estate agents who are REIN Members? Thanks very much.

Jeanette

RogerPanchuk

Registered
I`m not sure if there is a list, but here is a name of a great realtor in Calgary that understands realestate investing.

Tammy Panchuk 403-651-3316 or email [email protected]

I may have a bias opinion as I am married to Tammy. But if your looking for a quality realtor that is in the game. Tammy and I own 25 properties and have had great sucess finding great deals on cash flow properties for ourselve`s and for fellow investors.

Roger

nepoez

Registered
Hi Both,

What area are we talking about?

QUOTE (RogerPanchuk @ Nov 27 2008, 08:02 AM) I`m not sure if there is a list, but here is a name of a great realtor that understands realestate investing.

Tammy Panchuk 403-651-3316 or email [email protected]

I may have a bias opion as I am married to Tammy. But if your looking for a quality realtor that is in the game. Tammy and I own 25 properties and have had great sucess finding great deals on cash flow properties for ourselve`s and for fellow investors.

Roger

ShannonMurree

REIN Member
QUOTE (jvmcdougall @ Nov 26 2008, 01:36 PM) Can anyone tell me whether there is a list of real estate agents who are REIN Members? Thanks very much.

Jeanette

Greetings from Ontario!
I don`t know if there`s a list but I`m a REIN member as well as a Licensed Agent in Ontario though...I see you`re in Vancouver so don`t think I`d be much help
style_emoticons

wgraham

REIN Member
Jeanette,

I am not sure where you are buying but if it is in the Calgary area I would be very please to pass along Brett Turner`s name......In short he gets it, which is hard to find with 95% of the general agents out there. He will match the select properties to your goals and not drag you to 30 homes that don`t match your criteria and waist your time. He is an investor himself and follows REIN methodologies.

I have had good success with Brett in 2008 and look forward to working with him extensively in 2009 and beyond!

Here is his contact info:

Brett Turner
Principal, Sales and Investments
Redline Real Estate Group
Office: 403-234-7007
E-mail: [email protected]

Good luck!

Wade

Top Bottom