Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Real Estate Forums

JimWhitelaw

Registered
Hi, I`m looking for pointers to web forums besides myreinspace that people find valuable. This is a great community, but it`s really the only Real Estate relate forum I`m involved in (or aware of) and I`m curious about what other sites members here like to participate in.

Do you have favorite Real Estate forums that you like? What are their specific areas of focus? I will summarize all the answers in a single post to make a useful reference for us. Thanks!

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
QUOTE (JimWhitelaw @ Mar 5 2010, 01:39 PM) Hi, I`m looking for pointers to web forums besides myreinspace that people find valuable. This is a great community, but it`s really the only Real Estate relate forum I`m involved in (or aware of) and I`m curious about what other sites members here like to participate in.

Do you have favorite Real Estate forums that you like? What are their specific areas of focus? I will summarize all the answers in a single post to make a useful reference for us. Thanks!
Ozzie Jurrock has one .. but it is not very active !

www.realestatetalks.com

BenSanderson

Registered
There are other real estate forums?!?!

housingrental

Registered
The REIN one is the largest and best

ontariolandlord.com is the only other active one in Ontario that I`m aware of but is smaller, narrower in focus as Greg has mentioned, and harsher in content

Top Bottom