Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Real Estate Investing courses

JTW

Registered
Hello,

I`ve seen one short discussion on this, but I am not a REIN member so I couldn`t access the fuller discussion. Has anyone taken the Rich Mom course by Savannah Ross? Any thoughts or reviews on this?

Thanks!

JoeRagona

Registered
Hi there!

I have not taken the course myself however if you are intersted in learning about investing and are serious, you will want to investigate a couple of `courses` to see the value of each and more importantly what REIN offers in comparison.

I attended a few before joining REIN as well. The main difference is the material being taught and the big sell at the end of the seminar to get you paying more for `advanced` courses.

It was not all a loss though because even picking up ONE tip is worth the educational investment IMO. It also allows you to choose which investing course or group is in line with your ultimate goal.

Great speed forward!!

MikeMcCrae

Registered
Join REIN and then decide if you need other courses. As said above any knowledge is good and you would gain something where ever you go, but get the fundamentals from REIN and you will at least have a base to build on.

dsmandato

REIN Member
QUOTE (MikeMcCrae @ May 12 2010, 11:24 AM) Join REIN and then decide if you need other courses. As said above any knowledge is good and you would gain something where ever you go, but get the fundamentals from REIN and you will at least have a base to build on.

If you are unsure about making a commitment with REIN (which I highly recommend if you are serious about investing in Real Estate) then make sure you get to a Quick Start or ACRE event held by REIN in your area. It`s a weekend event packed with unbiased information and for a nominal fee. I`m not 100% sure but i think if you do go to one of these events and decide to join REIN that weekend, they will apply your payment to the REIN membership. Even if that`s not the case you will get the value from this program.

Take it from someone whose spent thousands of dollars on other courses before joining REIN...

Top Bottom