Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

recommend a carpet cleaner in kchener

TomRebstock

Registered
Hi I just acquired a s.f. home in Kitchnener`s Laurentian hills. I need a basement carpet cleaned (350 sq ft.).

I am offering it rent to own, so the better shape would impress more. the house is otherwise spotless.

On somebody`s recommendation I`d like to hire and give them a door key, sight unseen.

Know anybody trustworthy ?

I have an open hosue and I really can`t ge there this week due to work (etc).

Tom Rebstock
905-484-8255

brad

REIN Member
Hey Tom,

I used Haywood Carpet Cleaning (519-740-0049) in Cambridge last year and was very happy with the outcome. I budgeted for new basement carpets but decided to have them cleaned just incase they were salvageable for another year. The carpets came out very well. It is a very small 1 man show, he arrived on time, was polite and did a good job. I think it is something he does to keep him busy in retirement, as such receipts aren`t issued and he wanted cash but would only take payment after he was done and you were happy. I have no idea if he is still in business but it`s worth a shot.

Brad

NeilUttamsingh

Registered
QUOTE (TomRebstock @ Sep 18 2010, 11:33 PM) Hi I just acquired a s.f. home in Kitchnener`s Laurentian hills. I need a basement carpet cleaned (350 sq ft.).

I am offering it rent to own, so the better shape would impress more. the house is otherwise spotless.

On somebody`s recommendation I`d like to hire and give them a door key, sight unseen.

Know anybody trustworthy ?

I have an open hosue and I really can`t ge there this week due to work (etc).

Tom Rebstock
905-484-8255

Tom,

ActionChem Dry is well known. I have had them do work for me in Oakville and Hamilton. I assume that they service Kitchener as well. Google them to get their contact info and give them a call.

Best Regards,
Neil.

TomRebstock

Registered
Thank you for your offered help.

I was out of province.

I hired a fellow named Alex Beta C 519-760-5088

He did a fine and timely job. And would recomend him.

He`ll cover Kitchener, Guelph, and Cambridge

ipro

Registered
Carpet cleaning is one of the part to keep the clean and beautiful. According to my view, Carpet cleaning need to be vacuumed once a week and more often in areas of heavy traffic.Now there is unique tools to clean the carpet in that case, I found one of the best seattle carpet cleaning service with the latest carpet cleaning equipment for reasonable price of well done job.

Top Bottom