Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recommendation for a Real Estate Agent and PM in Cambridge Area

sam484

Registered
Hi there

I am looking to buy a multi-family (i.e. triplex) property in Cambrdige, ON and was wondering if you anyone can kindly recommend a good real estate agent and/or a Property Management to me.

Also, if you have any pointers (i.e. Do's and Dont's) regarding multi-residential property investment in Cambridge, I'd be love it if you share them with me.

Thanks

Sam

housingrental

Registered
Hi Sam

Send me an email and I'll forward along contact points

For pointers I'd go with do NOT purchase a triplex in Cambridge. If you need a do I'd go with DO purchase a legal one if purchasing one, not a chopped up house with "three units".

billkeay

REIN Member
Hi Sam,

I service KWC. Please give me a call when you have the chance. Regards,

Bill Keay

519-888-7110.

DREI

Registered
Michelle Provost is an excellent agent and she is based in Cambridge. We have been working with her for quite some time and she understands the REIN philosophy and our specific investment needs. It is important to note that very few agents are able to provide the quality of service that investors require. We consider ourselved very high maintenance clients and have found most agents out there are not willing to go above and beyond for these real estate transactions (most don't even know how to do so). Michelle will take the time to learn exactly how you invest and what you are interested in and from there find you a property that meets your needs.

Her contact info is:

[email protected]

519-716-7653

Good luck with your investing!

Top Bottom