Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

REIN membership question

tbarcier

Registered
To the members out there. I am here because of the book of course, I have just purchased my first property (first one ever) Am am young, new and nervous. For me the membership fee is a lot of cash to put out, so I am wondering if anyone can provide me with the benefits (other than what I have read from REIN itself) So basically, i need convincing. Doing my due diligence
style_emoticons
Thanks!

EdRenkema

Registered
1. access to critical forms
2. access to a proven system
3. access to networking and support
#3 is the most significant
As a competitive cyclist I don`t train with a touring club I train with a racing club and I always go out with the most hardcore, hardtraining guys, it just makes me better. It took me a while to realize it but this is the best place to train for RE investing and as with anything else you must give yourself time to develope.
Unless you`ve got a lot of experience in RE already this is the best place to get it. I even know of members who had a lot of properties and experience who joined.
Don`t just take my word for it ask others.
Money is just a tool - look at it that way.

Ed R

Conrad5

Inspired Forum Member
REIN Member
QUOTE (tbarcier @ Feb 16 2008, 04:59 PM) To the members out there. I am here because of the book of course, I have just purchased my first property (first one ever) Am am young, new and nervous. For me the membership fee is a lot of cash to put out, so I am wondering if anyone can provide me with the benefits (other than what I have read from REIN itself) So basically, i need convincing. Doing my due diligence
style_emoticons
Thanks!

From your membership number I could deduce you joined REIN this February, I joined January 30 and have not regreted the membership dues. How much do you pay for those real estate seminars? One I attended sometime ago wanted around $3000.00 for a two day conference with a coach (one individual). I dont know your real estate investment goals, but considering you want to invest in real estate you may need several of those seminars which dont come near what REIN offers. How much does it cost you to be a REIN member compared to those seminar fees.
I believe without doubt that REIN is the place to be. Within the past two weeks since I joined I have received tremendous support and expert opinions on relevant questions that I have no one to help me understand. For me that is the greatest incentive--the expert opinion and member resouces.
Hope you consider your membership dues as Educational investment or tuition fees and come back to testify after 17 months (default minimum membership period) of the benefits.
Regards.
Conrad.

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
$200/month is VERY INEXPENSIVE education !

what does a course at SAIT or NAIT or UofC or Uof A cost ? $5000/year .. easy !

ONE mistake in real estate can cost you easily $20,000 or more .. and the money you will make over the next few years is easily 100-500 times your tuition !!!

tbarcier

Registered
I never though of it that way, my Diploma cost me about 10,000 plus per year. Almost convinced, lol.

C

CorinneWestcott

Congratulations!!! You made a great decision.
Welcome to REIN!
style_emoticons

tbarcier

Registered
TY! Im pretty excited to go to my 1st workshop and then off to Quickstart in April woo!

BobHudson

Registered
QUOTE (tbarcier @ Feb 18 2008, 08:00 PM) TY! Im pretty excited to go to my 1st workshop and then off to Quickstart in April woo!

... and by the time you have been to the workshop and Quickstart, you will no longer be concerned about the REIN costs. I have been investing for a few years now and would not continue to do so if not for the support and education I get from every REIN event. Good luck!!

annemariehogya

Registered
Congratulations...No looking back. To make money you need to spend smart money. And REIN has been a whole lot of smart money. Rock on!

RichardCanfield

Registered
QUOTE (annemariehogya @ Feb 18 2008, 11:48 PM) Congratulations...No looking back. To make money you need to spend smart money. And REIN has been a whole lot of smart money. Rock on!

Hi Anne Marie

Just wanted to say I love your Sign OFF,
``I don`t cook I make Money``

Absolutely Awesome, gave me quite a good chuckle!

Top Bottom