Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rent to Own in Okotoks

Anonymous

Registered
Anyone have a list of placed to find rent to own companies in the Okotoks area? We are sitting on pins and needles with our current rented house seeing as the land lord looks to have walked away from the mortgage. Do not know the time frame yet, but want to prepare.

wgraham

REIN Member
Hi there,

I have a few of places in Okotoks and we are looking to RTO one this year. Feel free to call Wade @ 403-668-9366.

JimWhitelaw

Registered
EasyHomeBuyCanada is Canada's largest marketplace of available rent to own homes and features properties from many different sellers. I believe there are some Okotoks homes listed currently. If you create a free account on the site, you can be notified immediately when new listings are posted in a location you're interested in.

full disclosure: I'm a founder and partner in EasyHomeBuyCanada.

GordonDaniel

Registered
Hello Cam,

Are you still looking for Rent To Own in Okotoks? I live in Okotoks and this is where we focus our Rent To Own program. You can visit our website www.HomeOwnerToday.ca for detailed property listings and a short video about Rent To Own. I would be more than happy to discuss your options with you.

Sincerely,

Gord

Top Bottom