Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rental property in Brampton

manojsingh

Registered
Due to my shifting towards multifamily, I am offering this deal to my own group member first. If you or any of your friend is interested please let me know. Referal fee will be $2000 or you buy for yourself that will be discount. Last date for respond this offer is 21st night. It will be closed eralier if i get firm response.Location BramptonPrice 166000Rent 1325Condo fee-250Tax-165Property management-free for one year with full rent guarantee.email me for more details [email protected]

duw68

Registered
QUOTE (manojsingh @ Oct 20 2009, 01:36 AM) Due to my shifting towards multifamily, I am offering this deal to my own group member first. If you or any of your friend is interested please let me know. Referal fee will be $2000 or you buy for yourself that will be discount. Last date for respond this offer is 21st night. It will be closed eralier if i get firm response.Location BramptonPrice 166000Rent 1325Condo fee-250Tax-165Property management-free for one year with full rent guarantee.
can you pls tell me the building location and if unit is leasesd  

thxs

manojsingh

Registered
location is Bramalea Road & Queen. Its leased. email me can you pls tell me the building location and if unit is leasesd

thxs

Top Bottom